Minimum length of each paper is 2000 words, maximum - 5000 words.
In exceptional cases, the editor-in-chief has the right to make a reasoned decision on the admission to publishing papers of smaller or bigger size than indicated above.
The required sctructural components of the paper are:
- author(s) names with a brief personal information (academic title, academic degree, affiliation, email address)
- abstract (not less than 100 and not more than 200 words, reflecting the relevance of the research topic, the research structure, components of its originality, findings’ theoretical and practical importance)
- keywords (no more than 10)
- list of references (no less than 10 references, including electronic ones, properly cited within the text)
The author can put any additional paragraphs in the paper based on the logic of the study, for its clarity and better perception.
Citation and references
The minimum number of references per one paper - 8 sources (including articles in periodicals and internet sources)
All of these literature sources should be cited within the text at least once.
List of references and citations in the text has to be formatted in APA style.
The allowable number of author (s) self-citations is not more than three per each paper.
The maximum number of citations of the same literary source is 3.
Author (co-authors) is responsible for feasibility of using other people's scientific publications and their citation. However, the editorial board reserves the right to verify quotes in the text and to questions citations’ use. The journal reserves the right to remove the citations which were aimed to artificially increase various authors’ and journals’ citation indices.
The journal is published in black-and-white format.
Full-color images, diagrams and tables are not allowed and must be reformatted by the author(s) themselves.
Text and all references have to be formatted by APA style.
All figures, tables, charts should be referred within the text.
It is mandatory to specify the origin (resource) of each figure, table, and chart.
Only manuscripts in proper and readable English are accepted for publishing. The Editorial board has rights to reject the paper’s publication only because of low quality of translation into English.
Manuscript can be rejected by the Editorial Board by following reasons:
- originality is not explicit enough;
- paper is the result of author's previous publications cloning (self-plagiarism);
- paper was previously published (including in other languages);
- paper contains a high number of controversial quotations, focused on artificial increase of other persons’ or publications’ citation index;
- both reviewers consider the paper to be propagating pseudo-science;
- paper is advocating immoral, unauthorized, anti-human values and behavior patterns, promoting ethnic, religious, racial, countergovernmental, social hostility and intolerance, calls to overthrow any existing political regimes by illegal methods;
- paper received negative reviews due to the academic reasons.
The rejection desicion must be in any case explained by the editorial board to the author.
lure to publish the paper must be motivated. However, the journal reserves the right not to enter into polemics with the author (s) and disputes about the fairness and appropriateness of the decision to reject publication.
Authors who repeatedly have violated the rules for the manuscript preparation and presentation, others’ intellectual property rights, are not able to react in a decent manner to the results of the reviews, spread rumors with an intension to spoil the journal’s reputation, provide false information about their own, actively engaged in writing of pseudo-scientific papers or cloning of own research (the so-called "salami research"), are trying to artificially increase their own or other persons’ and publications’ citation indices, organize any shadow commercial activity related to the papers’ publication in the journal, by the decision of the journal editor-in-chief can be black listed, with permanent or temporary ban on disabilities of their publications in the journal, on any other academic activity related to journal performance, including reviewing and participation in conference cohosted by the Journal.
International College Suan Sunandha
Rajabhat University, Bangkok, Thailand
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.