Publisher: College of Hospitality Industry Management, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Bangkok, Thailand
"The EUrASEANs: journal on global socio-economic dynamics" is a:
- Double-blind peer-reviewed
- Open-access journal.
Language of publication: English.
The Journal has being published since December 2016, six times per year (every two months: January-February, March-April, May-June, July-August, September-October, November-December).
Publication of special/additional issues is not welcomed by the Editorial Board.
The journal accepts for publication original research articles, review articles, case studies, science and analytical reports.
The journal's scope includes but is not limited to the following key research topics:
- Current global and regional developments;
- International economics and international business;
- International relations and diplomacy;
- International financial markets;
- Labor migration;
- SME development in the international and regional context;
- Cultural and social impacts on business and economic development;
- Economics of international education;
- Cross-cultural communication in business.
The Editorial Board would be particularly interested in considering texts on economic and political relations' development between EU members and ASEAN members.
All texts, once submitted, are subject to an initial desk review, in the course of which at least 3 members of the Editorial team decide on whether the topic fits into the journal's scope.
All submissions are subject to double-blind peer-review.
For more details on the journal's policies and guidelines, please, see Key Policies page.