“The EUrASEANs: journal on global socio-economic dynamics” (hereinafter “Journal”) is a non-profit, peer-reviewed and open to all researchers on socio-economic problems with any academic degree, job and affiliation. The Editorial Board considers for reviewing and publishing papers on the socio-economic problems according to the scope of Journal, in English only. The Journal is publishing since December 2016, six times per year (every two months). Publication of special issues, applications, additional, conferences proceedings is not allowed.
The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject the submitted papers in cases if:
- Topic of a paper does not fit into the Journal's scope,
- Submitted paper or any part of the submitted paper was previously published in any other international or national media (including on-line sources),
- Paper got negative recommendations of at least one designated reviewer from the Editorial Board members,
- Paper’s content violates the ethical, moral and legal norms
The Editorial Board of Journal does not always share the authors’ opinions reflected in published papers and does not necessarily support the feasibility of the proposed research techniques, theoretical and practical conclusions.
Publication of borrowed articles (in part of in full) in the journal is strictly prohibited and monitored by the Editorial Board.
Any submitted paper is mandatory tested for originality by the most advanced among available technical tools and programs. Information on the submitted paper’s originality is sent to the author in any case regardless the review results.
Papers with originality of less than 80% are not allowed to be published in the Journal. Papers with originality of 80-90% are sent to the author for revision and may be submitted for publication again.
Self-citations (author’s reproduction of the previously published own papers) are allowed within 10%. Republication of own papers previously released in other languages, it is not permitted.
Author’s attempts to artificially increase paper's originality, to hide plagiarism or self-citations are the reasons to reject the submitted paper and to include the author (s) to the editorial Blacklist.
The Editorial Board takes all possible steps to counteract plagiarism, but cannot be responsible for the published papers’ originality.
Editorial Board ensures fairness in working with authors, and never under any circumstances uses the materials sent without the authors’ consent for publications (including online), collective publications, transfer to other persons, translations into other languages.
All texts, academic papers and also reviews of any sorts, once published in Journal belong to the author(s) of the related texts. The Editorial Board does not have any claims on this intellectual property. If anyone wants to republish the papers or use them for any other commercial purpose, in paper and/or electronic form - contacting the authors for permission is required.
The Editorial Board includes scientists, researchers with doctoral degrees (or national equivalents) who study today's socio-economic problems and have at least several publications inthe fields included into the Journal scope during the last 10 years.
The total number of Editorial Board members is at least 30 persons from at least 25 educational institutes and at least 20 countries.
Membership in Editorial Board is open.
Any researcher may submit a request to be included in the list of Editorial Board members via the website or email. The decision on new reviewer inclusion to the editorial board is made with the consent of majority of other members of the Editorial Board and editor-in-chief.
Information about Editorial Board members is publicly available on the Journal website.
The main function of the members of the Editorial Board is anonymous reviewing of materials submitted to Journal, providing a review in a timely manner following the Journal rules.
The review process and submitted manuscripts publication
Manuscripts can be submitted on an ongoing basis via e-mail, online system of documents processing as well as by mail and in person.
Within 7 days from the date of manuscript submission it is transferred for anonymous peer review by at least two members of the Editorial Board (based on their research interests profile and current workload). In exceptional cases (multidiscipline research, originality of topic or methods used) the work can be sent for review of more Editorial Board members and also external professionals in specific fields.
Term for reviewing and review’s preparation is no less than 10 and not more than 30 days. In exceptional and urgent cases, a review’s preparation period may be extended with the consent of editor-in-chief but overall it should not be more than 60 days.
Based on peer-reviewing results the editor-in-chief makes a report on each manuscript which is sent to the author in case of both positive or negative results.
In case of reviewers’ positive decision on a particular manuscript, the author(s) takes a commitment on its updating and formatting in a timely manner. In case of failure to comply with the rules on formatting terms the Editorial Board has the rights to completely remove the manuscript from the publication queue or to postpone the publication notifying the author(s) about this decision and all the related deadlines.
In the case of reviewers’ negative decision the manuscript is completely withdrawn. Manuscript’s re-examination is not allowed.
In the case of impossibility to take a unanimous decision regarding a particular manuscript by the designated reviewers’ involvement of an additional reviewer in the reviewing process is required.
Papers’ quality evaluation
Quality of the manuscript is evaluating based on several criteria:
- Paper’s matching to the scope of the Journal
- The article's topic demonstrates its theoretical/practical importance
- Clarity and logic of the research structure
- Validity of the research methodology and reliability of the used data
- Technical adequacy
- Theoretical significance and practical importance of the research findings and conclusions
- Research novelty and originality
- Language readability and grammar
Each criterion is evaluated on the 4-point scale. Review form also includes reviewers’ comments in a free form (if any).
On each manuscript reviewer can take only one of the four decisions:
- Accepted for publication in the author's initial version
- Accepted for publication with minimal corrections (design, rephrases, citations, list of references)
- Accepted for publication with major corrections (contents, structure, used methods, provident, findings)
Completed forms of reviews the reviewers send to editor-in-chief in a timely manner and it is the only basis for the decision to publish or to reject the submitted manuscript.
Paper’s title and co-authors
Journal publishes original, relevant, logically structured studies in English on the following subjects:
- Economic issues of social globalization;
- Problem of B2G, B2P, G2P interactions: retrospectives and contemporary accents;
- Social aspects of economic growth and international division of labor;
- Problems of economic processes synchronization, international competition, states’ global positioning;
- Social and economic problems of innovative economy;
- Economic motivation and contemporary society; issues of corporate governance and market regulation
- Social consequences of market imbalances and international economic integration;
- Problems of labor markets, migration, investments in human capital;
- Questions of measuring dynamics of social and economic processes: mathematical, static, econometric methods;
- Social aspects of sectoral and regional governance, issues on ownership pluralism, social inequality, property differentiation;
- Crosscultural communications in modern management, international business, industrial, national and international administration;
- Cultural, political and economic problems of supranational regulation of social processes;
- Economic factors of contemporary politics, the implementation of economic policies and political economy issues in today's societies development
Paper’s title should be concise, clear, reflecting the problems of research and contain no more than 12 words (excluding articles and prepositions).
Each paper can have the maximum of three co-authors. The order of co-authors’ names is set be themselves.
One issue of the journal may have only one paper by the same author (co-author).
Business model / Publication fees policy
Journal works is in a non-commercial and non-profitable manner and is financed by its publisher (International College Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University, Bangkok, Thailand).
Cooperation with conference committees
The journal occasionally publishes texts which are the follow-up from conference reports and presentations. The general provisions on such cooperation are:
No special issues, this is not discussable.
Only texts strictly related to our topical framework.
Participation in a conference does not automatically guarantee placement in journal.
The journal prefers direct contacts with all authors, not with a conference representative.
Double publication with identical conference proceedings is strictly prohibited; however, title of the text can be the same (usually article is an extended and much more detailed version of conference proceedings, though not necessarily).
Occasionally, the journal may agree to place advertisement on its pages or cover. However, only in the cases of university education promotion, research grants information, conference announcement and the like.
For timing, legal and financial details - please, contact the Managing Editor.
We are not welcoming advertisement on our site because we consider it disturbing.